- Durata: 2 Ore (aprox.)
- Cod produs: KCT
Take in the wonderful pristine wilderness of this World Heritage landscape as you leisurely cruise up stream. An Aboriginal guide provides guests with an insight into their culture, local mythology, the river’s abundant food chain, traditional uses for many plants & animals as well as bush survival skills.
Disembark on the Arnhem Land side of the river for a display of traditional hunting & gathering implements. Limited to just 25 guests, the Cruise ensures an intimate & personalised cultural experience.
- Experienced Aboriginal cultural guides
- Breathtaking East Alligator River & escarpment scenery
- Traditional survival skills
- Small groups - personal experience
- 100% Aboriginal owned & operated
- Count the crocodiles!